What should my child wear?
At Parkview Nursery the children need to wear comfortable clothes that they can manage themselves when they use the toilet and are washable.
They also need shoes that are suitable for climbing, running and playing outside.
Parkview Nursery School uniform is available to buy from Ferguson's in Millom, or Coniston Corporate Uniform. This is entirely optional. Each child will require a Parkview Nursery School book bag. We have second hand book bags in school or they are availble to order.
If you would like to order uniform please click on the links below, this will take you to Coniston Corporate Uniform where you can order and pay on-line. Your chosen items will be delivered to school and distributed to you.
- To ensure all children are given equal opportunity to achieve their full potential through an education based on their individual needs
- To scaffold and inspire children's learning with careful consideration given to their interests nurturing them in all areas of learning
- To provide each and every child with a joyful, stimulating environment which includes rich outdoor learning
- To celebrate each individual’s achievements through praise each and every day
- To encourage each individual at Parkview to care for their community and environment
- Happiness and Wellbeing – promoting a kind, positive and respectful environment
- Health and Self-worth – promoting a healthy, mindful attitude towards life for children and families
- Nurture - promoting a caring, considerate environment that supports our families
- Environment – promoting curiosity, awe and wonder at the world through stimulating, challenging activities and resources
We have a clear vision of what we want to achieve at Parkview Nursery School:
- To provide a welcoming, nurturing environment in which children feel safe to take risks
- To create an environment in which our children, families and staff feel respected and listened to
- To help all children to prepare for a bright future
Parkview Nursery School – ‘Inspiring young hearts, bodies and minds’.
8.45 to 3.30 Monday to Friday (term time only)